I had a very rough couple of weeks at work and I worked a lot of overtime. All that stress and overtime caused me to get sick on top of everything else. Last Saturday I met Eric for lunch before I went to Sephora to make a return. We ended up having a couple of beers during lunch. I learned that I should never drink before going to Sephora.
I wanted to share with you all of the new products that I got during this haul. Then, next week I will post an update on what my final thoughts on the products were.
- Boscia Baby Soft Foot Peel – $20 I had bought this for myself about a month ago before my trip to Florida. You soak your feet for 60 – 90 minutes in the booties that are filled with the product. Then over the course of 2 weeks your feet shed their skin like a snake. It is quite a disgusting process, but when it’s over you really do have baby soft feet. Eric was so impressed with what he saw that he wanted me to get one for him. Hopefully he doesn’t see this!
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – $48 I have seen so many people rave about this product that I had to try it out for myself. It is all matte shadows that are supposed to be very pigmented and blendable. They have come out with new packaging. It used to be cardboard and now it is a nice solid plastic packagain.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler – $21 I needed a new eyelash curler and I know that Kevin Aucoin is a good brand.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Single in Fresh – $12 My Z Palette has a lot of single eyeshadows but it was missing a shade to set my primer and brighten my inner eyelid. This shade is an ivory – pink color that is exactly what I needed.
5. Chosungah 22: 24H Raybeam Highlighter – $28 This was on an end cap at Sephora and since I was perusing I decided to try it. I was so impressed at what it looked like on my hand that I knew I had to have it. It gives the skin such a glowy, dewy and wet look. I got it in the Pink Glow shade and it is beautiful.
6. Kat Von D Lock-It Brightening Powder in Petal- $25 I have tried a few under eye brightening powders but none have worked for me. I have really dry under eyes and the only powder I have found that works is the Make Up Forever HD Powder. I am hoping this will be as good as that but add the brightening aspect.
7. Bite Beauty Prismatic Creme Lip Gloss in Rose Pearl – $22 The metallic lip trend has been everywhere and these glosses caught my eye. I tried many shades but this one seemed the most versatile.
8. Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner – $24 I was intrigued that it has a pencil liner on one end and a liquid liner on the other end. It would be good for traveling since I can get the water line and a winged liner done with one product.
9. Blinc Mascara Amplified -$26 I have been wanting to try a tubing mascara and when I saw this one I deiced to get it. The idea behind a tubing mascara is that it doesn’t transfer or smudge. When you want to remove it you just need warm water and you gently rub your eyes and he it comes off in little tubes from you lashes.
10. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 in Color 2 – $48 The Natasha Denona eyeshadows are supposed to be some of the best eyeshadows on the market. Unfortunately, they come with a hefty price tag. Since I was already on a roll in Sephora I decide that I would treat myself and see how great they really are.
11. Lancôme EFFACERNES Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer in Shade Porcelain – $31 Angie on Hot and Flashy tried out a ton of mascaras and chose this one as the best. I really liked the one that came in second place so I wanted to see if I liked this on better too.
12. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPF 21 in Shade 90 – $42 I have been traveling a lot so I have wanted to find a good stick foundation. They are quick and easy to use which is great when I am always on the go.
13. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Color Corrector in Green – $31 I have tried so many different green color correctors over the years . Never have I seen one that is as pigmented as this one. This product is very green and thick. I am hoping that it will really cover the redness and layer well under foundation.
14. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Porcelain – $46 I got this one for the same reason as I got the Lancome stick foundation. However, this one has rave reviews from the YouTube community.
15. Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum – $80 I was waiting around for a Sephora employee to make me some samples and I started playing around with the Drunk Elephant products. I have heard such great things about them and when I read that this one was firming and brightening, I was sold.
16. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel – $52 The same thing happened with this one. The difference was this mentioned how hydrating it was.
17. SEPHORA COLLECTION Take Me Away Travel Jar Set – $8 aA lot of my skin care is in jars that do not travel well. I thought these pots were very cute and the spatula was perfect for filling them.
18. I used my points to get a travel size of my favorite Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. I also wanted to try the Sunday Riley Good Genes. This purchase also qualified me to renew my VIB Rouge membership, so I got a Sephora brush and a selfie light.
I’m so excited to try all of these new products this will and update you soon. As I was taking pictures and swatches of these products I was sitting here singing “I’m so excited” and dancing around. I really needed this after the past couple of weeks I had.